11 de junio de 2009

Few years, a lot of dreams


In five years from now, if I already have finished the journalism career, I think I will be here, in the ICEI, studying Cine y Televisión.

Personally, I dont think I will be in a loving relationship. Actually, I `m not sure, but finding a girlfriend is not an important worry to me, while I`am studying. Sadly, I think that going out with a girl is an obstacle for the fulillment of my dreams. Because I have a lot of dreams and a lot of work to make those dreams real.

¿What do I expect from the future? I want to be outlined in the area of the literature, I am always thinking in a great idea and I hope, it will be taken to the television as a T.V. serie, I hope that, some day, I will create a cultural magazine and, also, I want to take part in the creation of a cinematographic production.

That is a little part of the group of hopes that I have to my future, so, in five years from now, I think I will be working to obtain it.

I am sure that in five years I will have a humble department in Santiago. Now, I am working in saving the enaugh money to get it, I mean, an important percentage of my savings is destined to can get that department because untill today, just in this last two years in wich I have been studying and living in Santiago, I have could experiment very bad living conditions and, If as a journalist, I have to work here in the capital city, the basic thing is to have my own department. Just a comfortable place to live.

By the way, for me, the most important in my future, is being able to see all my family happy, together and in ideal conditions. If, also, I can preserve my friendship, all could be perfect in five years from now.

1 comentarios:

Paula dijo...

Good job, José.

Some comments:

"I am" doesn´t take an apostrophe because apostrophes stand for a letter you omit and you have not omitted any letters here.

Also, what is the differnce between "worry" and "concern"

Can you say that money is "destined"?

And what do you mean by "being outlined in an area"?

Can you say "I am always thinking"? How do you refer to habits?

What is the differnce between "Department" and "apartment"

and you say: "it could be perfect" or "it would be perfect" in this case?

You get 1.5 points.

Paula

Publicar un comentario

 


another screenplay © 2008. Design by: Pocket