14 de abril de 2009

Welcome!

You are reading this, so I can see there are three possible features in you. You belong to the same english class I am, you are interested in my personal life, or you are really, really idle. Actually, I hope your alternative is the number two because this blog will be like a memory box. In this space you are going to find the edited or eliminated scenes, alternative endings, deleted characters and the making of the script of my life.

A life that began nineteen years ago in Miraflores clinic, Viña del Mar.

My first years I lived in Cerro Alegre, Valparaíso, my best years in Quilpué and, now, I distribute my days between my loved fifth region and my studys in Ñuñoa, Santiago.
I enjoy writing things as this one and some texts a bit more interesting. Well, that´s what I should do like a student of Journalism.
I admire what compatriots like Jorge Baradit, Francisco Ortega, Alvaro Bisama, Francisca Solar S. Meier and a lot of more, have achieved.
If I´m not watching fiction, I am creating. When I don´t do it with my mind in the seat of any Transantiago´s bus, I am using the keyboard of my notebook.
I use to loose my time with "Condorito", Marvel, "El chavo del 8", "Big Bang Theory", "Harry Potter", Isaac Asimov and "Lost".
Sometimes I try to watch it in English to practise. I understand the importance of handling that language and that´s the reason I´m not writing all this in Spanish.

However, I love my own language and my priority is to perfect myself in it.

4 comentarios:

Paula dijo...

Hi José,

That was awesome. You are really good at writing. Congratulations.

You get 2 points out of 2.

see you in class.

Paula

Paula dijo...

Sorry José,

I forgot one thing. You should have your classmates links, too, to get a full mark. So this time, you only get 1.5 points

Aliciooo dijo...

LOL
unlucky you

Paula dijo...

Hi José,

Where is ask 2?

You get no points on this one. Sorry,

Paula

Publicar un comentario

 


another screenplay © 2008. Design by: Pocket