25 de abril de 2009

My Notebook: almost a therapy


My notebook. Definitively the notebook is my most loved piece of tecnology. In this electronic device I can practise the activities that I really enjoy. I can do wathever I want to do.

When I have freetime, the first thought that comes to my mind is "My notebook! Now I can loose my time doing all I was waiting for "

I love writing, reading, listening music, and watching movies.

I could look for a pen, a paper, a comfortable desk and start some writing: a story, an university´s work, anything. Then, I could choose any compact disc of my collection, go to my stereo, put the disc on the player and listen my favorite music. If I get bored doing that, I could take a great book and read for some hours and, finally, select my best movie, put this on the DVD player, look for a good seat and enjoy the movie. I can do all of that.

But, with a notebook I can listen music, watch movies, write tales, even play videogames. Al that in the same time.

With my notebbok i dont need any more. Is almost a therapy. I love my notebook.

1 comentarios:

Just Me dijo...

I don`t know why I`m writing this... I won`t get the points anyway...
But I have to say that your text, although it was kind of simple, it`s really good written.
The only BUT is that you wrote the "I" in the last sentence with lowerkey, and that`s wrong.
That`s all.
See you.
(and everybody can listen "aFICCION" in www.podcaster.cl
;)

Publicar un comentario

 


another screenplay © 2008. Design by: Pocket