11 de mayo de 2009

Good days

Actually, I don´t have only one favorite photograph. Some important moments of my life have pictures, but the majority are just in my mind. They have been saved only by my memory. So, I will choose one of all the important photographs of my daily experiences, a part of my personal screenplay.
This photography was captured in a decisive moment of my life: the summer after I graduated from school. Those days I didn`t have important responsibilities, the only worry in my mind was a relevant matter, but, today, I can notice it wasn`t that important as I thought: choosing the career I was going to study.

In the picture I am with my mother and my sister. That was the first time my mother knew the amusements park in Santiago: "Fantasilandia". Santiago, in those days, was a strange city to me. I lived in Quilpué and, like the majority of my family I thought that I was going to study in the Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, it ment, I kept living with my parents, my two sisters and my little brother.
The smiles on our faces reflect the hapiness and the ease of a really good present and a future that wasn´t going to be like we thought.
Now, I study in that strange city, Santiago, and I have not had the chance of visiting better the region I really love. My region: Valparaíso.

2 comentarios:

Paula dijo...

Hi José, good job.

There are some problems with your English. Nevertheless, I think it is lack of editing.

This is the criteria I used for the evaluation:

-All aspects of the task are very well handled 3

-Good use of lexical resources. Coherence generally well handled.2

-Grammar is adequate despite minor errors 2

FINAL SCORE: 7 points = 5.5 – 1 (delay) FINAL MARK : 4.5

Edit your post with Diego.

See you in class.

Paula

Paula dijo...

Hi José.

Good job on the editing, but you forgot to do the week´s task... again.


Where are you? because, as far as I can see, you are not committed to these blog sessions!!! Why?

Paula

Publicar un comentario

 


another screenplay © 2008. Design by: Pocket